Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally Friday

Well the week has gone slow for me!!!
Not much to recap for Thursday - yummy food choices during the working day but then I fell down AGAIN - ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
Hubby was busy so I had to organise my own dinner so I thought lets treat oneself to takeout!!!!!
Hmmmm........... decisions - i thought about this all day and was going to have a nice subway sandwich - then I thought NO lets have Canteen Noodle - Chinese - so off I went and got a Honey Chicken with Rice - YUM from memory and it was sort of - the chicken was too sweet for me (unbelievable I know!) and then afterwards I felt yuk. Oh and then the memories came back - oh yeah, last time I had this I felt yuk afterwards!!! - Doh could I not have remembered that before I ate it!!!!
So a quiet restful night was had - feeling sorry for myself!
But onto today!
Jumped on the scales -am down .300 from Monday - not much but in the right direction!!! the chinese wouldn't be helping with the sodium causing fluid retention for me>
No walk as my neighbour has TTOTM really bad (guess that happens when ya pushing 50!!!- hehehe)
I do have dance class tonight so that will be a little bit more movement
Water - 2.5- 3 litres
Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed the weekend is a good one!
Ciao

No comments: