Monday, October 5, 2009

Focus!!!

Well today I am back at it -again!!!
Yup I jumped on the scales this morning and they took me to a place i did not want to go - 110.00KG!!!!!!

And exactly the figure as well - but I guess I can't be surprised with the crap I have been eating and the no excercise for about two weeks!

But I am focussed again - I worked out last night that there are 11 mondays till 21.12.09 and I really want to be under 100kgs for Xmas day!!!!

So my goal is basically 1 kilo a week - It will take focus and determination - but I do want this!
So I am writing up tonight a little contract with myself and also some rewards and I will post it here so I am accountable.

Altho really it isn't that hard as long as I follow the programme (Weight Watchers) and excercise and drink my water!!!

So talk soon
Ciao

No comments: