Saturday, January 9, 2010

9 January Already

Wow the year is starting off fast for me already - I can't belive it is the 9th feels like it should be the 2nd still!
But life has been busy at home and work so I guess thats what happens when you just go with the flow!
Speaking of life - it is slowly getting there - I have so much in my mind that I want to sort out in my life but am not getting it out and into action:
Diet
Excercise
Organised
Craft
Work
Argh the list goes on!
But I will get there - I am on annual leave now until the 18th so will try and get some things sorted!
Diet - I was trying the calorie counting thing but can't figure it out yet (doh!) so will try and spend some time on that!
Excercise - is all set for the week I am back at work as mentioned I am going to start taking the train again four days a week until the end of March and reevaluate then!
I am also going to go swimming in the mornings with my neighbour for Feb and MArch as a change to our walking and then reevaluate again!
The additional "down time" on the train each day will be good to gather my thoughts and priorities!
OrganisedThis is more in my life/home situation - having everything in a home and keeping it there - I am alot better than I use to be and do not hoard as much - just a few tweeks and I think it will be good! Also I want to load up Trade me auctions for a set time limit and then if not sold - out they go!
Craft - this is an ongoing dilema for me - not enough time to do all my crafts - scrapbooking, card making, are the main two at the moment oh and getting ready for christmas (yes I know it is early but thats me)- I just need to work out an evening plan and stick to it!!!!
Work - what can you say there - I need to get more assertive with my debtors and get my ledger looking a lot cleaner!!!!It will happen!
Anyway I think that is enough ramble for now
Ciao

No comments: