Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Car Day!!!

Yah - I am taking my car to work today!!!!!!!!!
I am tired this morning after my dance class last night which was awesome!.
We have new owners and they are great - Naomi and Vanroe - are NZ champs for Ceroc and are the most wonderful, friendly and helpful people i have meet.
Their dancing is amazing and I sit in awe of them each week.
They are so helpful to us all who attend and I can feel my dancing improving.
I am hoping to have a one on one with Vanroe soon so he can help my dancing and then I want to have some lessons with Naomi on bringing the sexy into my dance -which I wonder how that will go!?!?!.
I guess when you are confident in yourself, then the sexy mumma in you will come out!!!!
I will get there!
I will locate some photos and post them so you can see how hot they look!!!!!
Good day and good choices

No comments: