Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Weekend Worries

Well the weekend is upon us and with that brings me worry!!!!!!!!!
I do not have the routine of work - I have the food at my finger tips and no scheduled excercise!!!
What is a girl to do????????????
So far this saturday I have:
Got up at 8am and had a banana, yoghurt, milk smoothie
Been to the shop and exchanged a t-shirt for undies
Has a piece of homemade fudge cake
Spent time in my craft room crafting or surfing the net
Watched keeping up with the Kadashians (chloes wedding)
Been to the shop for diet coke, milk and a paper - opps and a creme egg
(can you believe it is not even the end of January and they are starting to put Easter eggs out in the supermarket!!!!!!!!!)
Eaten a hunk of cheese
Back in the craft room to craft some more!!!!
BOring Boring Boring
Altho I must admit the eating has been okish (for me) up to the creme egg!!!!
But as you can see no excercise!!!!!!!!
I think I need to go out tomorrow and pound the pavement - hubby is at golf so I might bribe the kids with a walk and a treat at the end!!!!!!! promise mine will be a good treat!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Pinky, is that a new profile pic, I've never noticed it! You look amazing, what a transformation. Well done!

Pinky said...

Thanks Shelley it is from my Birthday bash at the end of 2008 - finally found the photos and thought It best to update the blog

Anonymous said...

Hey

Weekends are a killer as the fridge just beckons all the time. I too love the routine of M to F

trish