Friday, January 15, 2010

Last Week Day of the Holidays

Well it is Friday and the last day of my holidays (altho there is still the weekends).
And what a scorcher of a day it is - It is making me nervous about committing to the walking to the train/work which I begin next week - oh well - suck it up is what I shall say to that!.
I am getting organised for my excursions for next week - have got my bag ready again to start taking and have packed a hat and towel as well - Wonder about the sunscreen - more for the afternoon and the 1/2 hourish I will be in the sun from 4.30pm - hmmm ........ is it still burning then????
I think deep down I am really looking forward to the walk and the down time on the train to think and empty out my brain onto paper. I am also going to get more productive in my craft room in the evenings as well - so that I am not eating after dinner and also completing crafts that I need to do!
Can't remember if I have mentioned it but I am entering a dance comp in September and would like to be at 90kg if not under by then - it will mean dedication from me and I believe it is achievable - I want to think of rewards for non scale victories as I think this will help motivate me as well.
Will update later.
Ciao

No comments: