Saturday, January 16, 2010

Walking

Well I am about to embark on a walk up to the local town and back - I have not worn my sneakers for at least 6 weeks - Wow that is a while.
I need to get back into the walking slowly over these two days before I start again on Monday - Have I mentioned that I am starting walking again on Monday?????
yeah sorry thought I had - I am not sure who I am preparing???? me or me????
Last night I organised my craft stuff a bit more and sorted out some time lines for completing my "projects" so that I have something to focus on in the evenings instead of EATING!!!!
I am also going to go and check what television programes I really want to watch which realistically is only about 2 or 3 and these are all at 8.30pm starts for an hour so I am in bed at my ususal 9.30pm! - Boring I know but I do have a late night on a Tuesday with dance class so thats living on the edge!!!
I find that I need to be in bed at 9.30pm if I am getting up at 5.30am the following morning which will be happening starting Feb as my walking buddy and I are going to go to the local pools in the am for a change - can't wait!
Anyways enough delaying the walk - here I go..................

No comments: