Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Recap!

Christmas Day in our house was great - we had brunch with my family and then a very relaxing afternoon.
The kids got spoilt rotten by family and Santa!

They also got a wonderful surprise from their Great Grandmother - Each great grandchild received $3000.00 towards there education!

OMG we were all surprised (my couisns and aunt!) no one knew a thing about it !

We are going to get Courtney a laptop for high school and then she can save the rest of it! - Liams will go onto long term savings until he is at high school and then we can see what he needs.

Hubby and I decided not to buy each other presents this year as we both need new clothes so off to the shops I went on boxing day.

But alas nothing was to be found - I think the few extra kilos I have manged to put on this month have affected the way that the clothese sit and so depressed me more!

So .................... what am I gonna do about it you asked!

Well I am gonna sort my shite out - thats what!

I have been eating well for the last couple of days and also excercising so I am back on track!

On a side note - I was tidying up the computer at home and found the Simply Too Good Too Be True 28 Day program that I signed up for in June 2009 - and never followed!

So I am going to review it each day and post my results from it on her e- I won't count calories - but will continue to follow the weight watchers program.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I really like the Symply too good to be true cookbooks! I must start using them again when I move all my stuff up here. My favourite and most used recipe is her Porcupine Casserole. The perfect Winter meal!

Good luck for January :)