Monday, December 13, 2010

When Enough is Enough!

I had another gain at weigh in this week and it was to be expected as my eating this week has not been the best!

Why did I do that after an amazing effort the week before to loose 3kgs in one week! (mind you I put on 2kgs the week before that!)

This yo yoing is doing my head in - I just need to be consistent with my efforts - one foot after another so to speak!

I need to go back and re read all my posts from Craig Harper - he makes sense!

I have to make this journey my own and make it achieveable day in and day out!

It can't be too hard or it won't work - it can't be to easy or it wont' work

It needs to be just right for me to succeed in this journey.

So now is the time for me to refocus and get it working for me instead of against me!

So the plan for the remainder of the month is to track and excercise!

Simple as that!

Success will come with that simple formula!

No comments: