Friday, December 31, 2010

December Goals Recap!

1. Get under 100kgs!


Well this one didn't happen - but not worries I am working on it so that is the main thing right!
2. Continue to consume at least 2 litres of water over the weekends

All weekends I managed to consume well over 2 litres of water - woo hoo

3. Swim 4 times this month (Part of the 43 List)

All weeks completed and starting in January I will be attending Aqua Aerobics.

4. Complete at least 2 crafts this month (Part of the 43 List)

Completed album for boss's leaving gift
Made up Nanas Voucher Board


5. Make at least 2 cards this month (Part of the 43 List)

Made birthday card for friends daughter
Made more christmas cards

6. Have fish at least once this month (Part of the 43 List)

Achieved and it was YUM!
7. Complete at least one other item from the List

Purchased sneakers, diary and got a bike

8. Begin one of the longer task from the list

I have tidied up my craft supplies so I am ready to begin on my scrapbook albums



So overall 7 out of 8 completed -not bad.

Now to work on number one!

No comments: