Friday, December 17, 2010

Mid Month Goal Update

Since we are at the middle of the month I thought it best to update my monthly goals and see where I am at:

1. Get under 100kgs!
Um.................. - I am not doing the best on this one but will keep plodding along!


2. Continue to consume at least 2 litres of water over the weekends
(Weekend one update - 2 Litres plus consumed)
(Weekend Two Update - 2 Litres plus consumed)

3. Swim 4 times this month (Part of the 43 List)
Week one Completed
Week two completed

4. Complete at least 2 crafts this month (Part of the 43 List)
Completed album for boss's leaving gift
I am also finalising a couple of homemade christmas presents.

5. Make at least 2 cards this month (Part of the 43 List)
Made birthday card for friends daughter
Made more christmas cards


6. Have fish at least once this month (Part of the 43 List)
I had fish two nights in a row this week - YUM

7. Complete at least one other item from the List
Purchased sneakers, diary and got a bike

8. Begin one of the longer task from the list
I am going to begin this one by getting my scrapbooking supplies in order and getting all the photos I have printed off in order as well

So overall I think I am progressing very well with this months goals - long may it last!

No comments: