Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday............

1. Dinner last Friday night was awesome and I got to try a Chocolate Martini – Nice

2. We had a our daughters Graduation Dinner last night at the local RSA (Returned Servicemen’s Association) – it was nice and all the girls looked great and age appropriate! – The Boys all looked dashing in there suits!

3. Our son went to play at a friends house on Sunday and was gone from 9.30am until 4.30pm – they played in the pool most of the day and the mum didn’t catch them in time with sunscreen – Our son is RED! – poor wee thing!

4. As the good mother I am - I used his pain to point out that when I ask to put sunscreen on him in the future to remember this pain and not complain!

5. Weight loss – is slow but I am refocussing my life towards it and it will kick into gear and there will be no stopping me

6. I have been out for a couple of bike rides to help build up to the duathalon – but no more for a while as my bike broke!

7. My New sneakers are awesome – no more tired feet or legs!

8. I know need to find a local cycle shop to get it fixed – it’s the gear thingy!

9. Xmas planning is going great – I have nearly got all my presents purchased just the really hard ones left – the outlaws!

10. Kids finish school on Thursday and hubby finishes his part time job on Wednesday

No comments: