Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Goal Update

1. Loose at least 4 kg - (.6/4)

Bit of a fail here - but am still plodding along!

2. Drink at least 2 litres of water each weekend
(First weekend Update Not quite the 2 litres but more than normal!)
(Second Weekend Update - alot better - managed 2 litres WooHoo)

(Third Weekend Update - a great weekend for water consumption!)
(Fourth Weekend Update - Success! over 2 litres consumed!)

3. Load up the remainding items in the wardrobe onto Trade Me
(Yah I have finally loaded up 80% of the items onto trade me -now please sell!)

4. Make 4 Cards this Month
(All done helps that I have finished all of my christmas cards)

5. Look for and if possible purchase my new bike
(I have been to a couple of bike stores and have my sights set on one!)

6. Finalise Christmas Decorations and place settings
(I have put up all the decorations that I am wanting up this year and it looks great - the place setting for Christmas day are still being sorted but are 80% done!)


So overall I am very happy with all the success in November towards my goals.
The weigh loss one was a disappointment but I am working on why and will hopefully have a better December with my goals.

No comments: