Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesday.........

1. My sons Prizegiving is tomorrow starting at 10am
2. My hair appointment booked 3 months ago is at 10am tomorrow!
3. Luckily my daughters prize giving is on Friday at 1pm - she is getting the class award and we find out about the Dux exam as well.
4. I managed to buy a new pair of sneakers in the weekend - they are awesome!
5. Xmas cards have been well received I am getting lots a of calls about them - I will post some photos soon - I promise
6. Our BBQ in the weekend for my birthday was a quiet affair but a nice one - my dance teacher and his partner turned up which was awesome.
7. I also caught up with two of my longest known friends on Sunday for High Tea - it was awesome - we always have a get together in December as all our birthdays are in December.
8. We are out for dinner on Friday night as it is our GM's last day :(
9. I got some lovely gifts for my birthday and a promise of a shopping day which is awesome
10. I am slowly getting back into my crafts and can't wait for the Christmas break to make a good dent in all my projects.

No comments: