Wednesday, July 27, 2011

89 Challenge - Day 3

Well Up at the crack of dawn again this morning to get to the gym for 6am as I was getting my programme done today.

It went well, nothing difficult and lots to work with - mainly cardio as I was expecting - need to burn the fat!  There is also a little bit of weights and finishes with some ab work including the Prone Bridge (I think thats what its called)

I am a bit tired this morning aso as Tuesday nights are my late night! But early to bed tonight and I should be good to go again tomorrow morning.

I have Friday off work and am not sure if I will go to the gym that morning yet.

Food wise - last night I had subway for dinner - YUM!
But then I has a little pig out on some chocolate Biscuits at dance class so I definetly need to work on that!

Todays food:
Breakfast - Boiled Egg
Lunch -Sushi - YUM
Snacks - Apples and orange.
Dinner - Unknown

Oh the starting weight is 115.00Kg - EEK!

No comments: