Friday, July 15, 2011

Five on Friday............

Lots to be grateful for as always but here are my top 5 today:

1. I am grateful for a nice warm secure house against this horrible weather in Auckland lately

2. As weird as it sounds I am grateful for this cold I have that is keeping me in my nice warm home and not out in the winter elements.

3. I am grateful for the conversation I had this week with an accountant who is helping me sort out a stressful situation in my life right now.

4. I am grateful for my supportive husband who is pampering me while I am full of the flu.

5. I am grateful for having this extra time at home to potter around and get lots of little things done.

How about you, what are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awww, hope you get over your cold soon, and that whatever is stressing you out passes over unnoticed.