Friday, July 29, 2011

89 Day Challenge - Day 5

I was up bright and early this morning and hit the gym!

IT was my first full day doing my new programme!

I did well!

I am off work today to watch the kids as hubby is on a soccer coaching course and had to be on the other side of Auckland by 8am this morning!

I have a few little jobs I need to do but otherwise a nice relaxing day.

Food wise:

Breakfast - banana smoothie
Lunch - Tuna salad
Snacks - fruit
Dinner - unknown

I was amiss again last night with my snacking - oh why oh why oh why do I do it!

Must work on this yet again!

And I want to add my five on Friday as well:

So this week I have been grateful for:

1. The wonderful support of my hubby with my decision to join the gym
2. My two wonderful children who have been very good these school holidays
3. My awesome friend who has 4 boxes of clothes for me to try on first now that she has had lapband surgery.
4. Another wonderful friend who is just the bestest buddy in all aspects of my life!
5. My job for being stress free this week.

No comments: