Tuesday, July 26, 2011

89 Day Challenge - Day 2

Well as I said below - I was up at the crack of dawn and off to the gym!

It was interesting - my previous experiences with a gym have been a proper gym setup - now this place is set up for a gym but it is also the Local YMCA so there is a large basketball area and  the two mezzanine areas is where the "gym" is located.

One part is just weights and the other part is cardio with some weight machines - this is the area that I will be using.

It is very small - there was three treadmills, 2 cross trainers and 6 bikes as well as the weigh machines.

When I arrived at 6am there was two other people training and within 10-15 minutes they had finished.

I managed to do 20 minutes on the treadmill - with three stops (i kept hitting the emergency stop button by mistake) and then 5 minutes on the cross trainer and 10 more minutes on the bike.

I then went to have a shower and was the only one there the whole time.

I am getting my programme tomorrow morning so that will be good!

Food Wise:
Breakfast - 1 boiled egg
Lunch - Tuna salad
Snacks - Grapefruit and some chocolates from a co-worker who has just returned from America - yum!

Tonight - I will grab something as I am only home for a short time before leaving for a 6pm appointment, of which I need to repack my bag for tomorrow morning and work.

This is my late night as I have my dance classes - so I hope I can fall asleep easily since I am up again at 5.45am to be at the gym for programme catch up .

No comments: