Tuesday, July 26, 2011

89 Day Challenge - Day 1

The other day our Grab A Deal website had a great offer to joing a gym for $89.00 for 89 days and even better was that it was a local gym for me!

So I hummed and ahhed about it, and thought a bit more and decided to give it a go!

I really want to give this a go and 89 days is not too long to commit to a goal and still feel it as being achieveable and a good time frame to set some goals

I would like to loose between 8-10kgs in this time (more would be great). They will do a weight and programme for me on Wednesday so will update then.

So first thing this morning I will be hitting the gym.

I want to try and post daily with this challenge to help keep me accountable and on track!

So technically yesterday the 25th July was day 1 but I was only able to sign up, as I had promised the day to my daughter for her birthday but watch out from now on.

Will update later on to tell you how it all went.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good luck!!! I miss the gym :(