Thursday, September 2, 2010

An interesting Way to spend an Evening................

We all decided to meet at an establishment for a light dinner before tackling the motorway last night, my initial journey to the  establishment pub was eventful due to me taking a few wrong roads which lead to a traffic jam!
We managed to get out of it quickly and met up with everyone - I enjoyed a small chicken wrap from Nandos (next door to the pub) as I was not prepared to spend up to $20.00 for my meal and the only low point option was not available (Small non scale victory for me!)

We headed off and I was very surprised that the motorway was a smooth run through.

We arrived at our spray tanning place for 7pm, a brief run down of what will happen and we began.

There was 9 of us in total so we got sprayed in car lots, so we weren't all having to hangi around to the end.

My friends convinced me to go the whole hog and get me bum and boobs sprayed and I thought - what the hell - when am I ever going to have a brown bum!

So after the initial shock of standing in a paper G string in front of a lady (whilst trying to suck it in a bit!) it was ok.

I will post some before and after photos of my legs that I have taken and will try and get some others taken as well.

My overall thoughts - it was ok - we don't look like oompa loompas (Deb) and one thing I will remember for next time (Yes there will be another time) is that with my chubby knees there is a slight overhang when standing so now when I sit there are some white marks! so I need to bend a bit and get sprayed

Oh and my curvaceous body doesn't look as bad tanned!!!!

No comments: