Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday............................

1. We are doing our Dance routine again this Saturday night at our Franchise Dance Party.


2. I still do not know what I am going to where to the dance party which has an 80’s theme – Ideas please!!

3. The kids prize-giving was last weekend and my daughters Team received there medals for winning there division.

4. I have this Friday off with my BFF shopping for outfits for Wellington

5. I have finally finished the album for my sons soccer coach as a thank you for the hard work he had done this year.

6. I have started up my walking to work again this week – the body is feeling it today!

7. I am borrowing this idea as part of my Christmas décor – as long as I can find some Turquoise flowers!

8. I am currently working on the end of year Teacher Gifts for the kids teachers – I know I know – GEEK!

9. And as a result of number 7 & 8 I need to get my head around what projects I currently have on the go and finish some before I start another!

10. I must remember to update and complete my 101 things to do in 1001 days – I have neglected it! – oh Kazz has put up a list of 101 things to do – check it out there are some great things to do – I might have to re-evaluate some of mine!

No comments: