Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ten on Tuesday.........

1. Opps I am posting this a day later but work is urber busy lately!

2. Today is the 5th Anniversary of my fathers passing (Miss you Daddy)

3. My mother passed away 7 1/2 years ago (I miss you to Mum!)

4.My daughter is loving having her friend stay with us for 5 weeks while the girls father is in England

5. My sons latest comment to me: (Mum can you carry this? - ME - What am I  a pack horse - Son - Packhorse/Mum = same thing???) - and he is only 8! - So need to sort that out of him!!!

6.Dance champs went really well - and I have come away inspired and ready to track down a man! - to become my regular dance partner that is!

7. I reached my goal of loosing 12kgs by Champs - Yay me!! - Next weight loss goal is to loose 6 kgs by Labour weekend (22 October) which hopefully will have me weighing in at 96.2 (OMG!!!!)

8. Altho Spring has arrived in Auckland so has the spring rain - I have not been able to walk to work this week yet!

9. I am hoping to participate in this local walk for breast cancer.

10. Fathers Day on Sunday was spent..........watching soccer!

No comments: