Monday, September 13, 2010

WOW - Really...............

Weigh in this week saw my biggest gain yet!

1.5kg! - EEK

Two things have majorly contributed to this:

1. TTOTM started within hours of my morning weigh in!
2. The rice crackers consumed the night before - when will I learn that those little suckers retain water with me like nobodys business

So what does this mean???

Well It means I am sorting my shite out this week - lots of water, lots of healthy yummy food choices and walking to work!

Which I did today! - felt good to be back walking !

On a side note - I can't seem to post from home at the moment when I create a post only the title shows up
Any suggestions to what I have done???

2 comments:

Deb said...

Huh? I didn't know that about rice crackers. Hope the unexpected gain all drops off next week.
Deb

Pinky said...

It seems to do it to me! - I have noticed it before and can weigh up to a kilo heavier the next day!