Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday...........

1. My sons end of soccer get together on Saturday went really well - the boys enjoyed themselves and the coach loved the album I made for him!

2. My clothes shopping on Friday with my BFF went really well - I managed to purchased three long dresses for Wellington at Labour weekend and the one for the ball only cost me $29.00 - Gotta love the Chinese Shops!

3. Now to try out the dresses at dance class to make sure I can dance in them!

4. My daughter has just experienced her first heart break! - Poor wee thing - the boy she liked asked her arch enemy out and she was gutted! - So glad I am not 13!

5. Check out  our routine that we did in Hamilton the week before Champs - here is the link - the intro is a bit long where we all walk in but the actual routine starts at about 1.36 and I pop up at different times - the first is around the 2.00 mark- eek!

6. I am definetly going to try this treat!

7. Weigh in this week saw a loss of .200 - I need to refocus if I am going to make my next goal!

8.Our 80's themed dance party on Saturday night was great - altho I didn't end up getting decked out in 80's gear!

9. This Spring weather is bringing me down - the rain is terrible and the last couple of days have brought storm warnings to NZ

10.Oh nearly forgot - took my car in for an oil and filter change as the mechanic had a special of 69.90 - I ended up diving off after paying 386.00 - apparently I had an oil leak and leaking cylinders in the rear brakes! - ARGH!!!!

No comments: