Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mid Week Sneaky Peek!

This mornings sneaky peek saw me down .600 so heading in the right direction!

Another couple of days of great food choices and lots of water, sprinkled with excercise and I should be able to report a nice loss - that is if I can sort my home computer out!

I took my car to the mechanics this morning for a oil and filter change on a special deal of $69.90 - I think walked a quick 15 minute walk to work - to receive a call about an hour later advising me of a few oil leaks and brake fluid leaking in the back wheels - now the bill is just under $400.00 - EEK!!!

And there goes my shopping money for Friday!!!!!!!

Annoyed is a nice way to put it!

So whats a girl to do - well I am going to look thru my house and see what I can sell on Trade Me and hopefully I can recover some of the $400.00.

Altho I am not sure exactly what I have left in the house to sell - might need to really look thru the closets

Oh well life goes on!

No comments: