Friday, September 24, 2010

Ready for the Weekend.........

What will the result be in the morning I wondered to myself today???

I know I will get the result that I deserve based on my effort for the last week!- but I really would like a loss!

I have not been able to excercise this week due to the stromy weather in NZ.

My eating has not been the best!

So what will be will be!

This weekend sees me taking the kids to there cousins birthday party at Chipmunks - I will make sure I take some healthy snacks for me as I know that my will power can be low at those places. - I will follow it up with some yummy subway for lunch!

The evening sees me and a few friends heading off to Finale in Auckland City for a night of entertainment.
It is another Drag Queen Show!
Love it!

I now need to decide am I drinking or not???
I guess the main question to ask myself is what do I want more- a loss next week or a hangover on Sunday!

I think I know the answer to that!

Have a great weekend - I am going to try and work out what is wrong with my posting on the home computer this weekend - fingers crossed I can get it going!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Weekend is all about party!
Go out and live life!

Aviva home insurance