Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday..............

1. Yay - I am back walking this week and it feels great

2. Last Week I tried one of my new dresses at dance class and it worked well -lots of room for dancing!

3. Now to get the new underwear and shoes to go with them

4. My lovely BFF brought me some fashion tape to help keep the fabric over my bra over my boobs!

5. My son won his Year cross country last week - third year in a row! - Well Done Mr Moo!

6. My Daughter had a heart to heart with her dad last week over boys and mean girls! - He was nervous!

7. My son is also perfecting his bicycle kick for soccer - he is getting better every day!

8. Tomorrow I have the day off to get my hair done and also my eyes and brows! - Ah a day of pampering!

9. Did I mention I purchased some new jeans??? - The label reads "Slim 16" - Woo Hoo a size 16 - now to get all my other clothes into a 16!

10. I have to start getting organised for Wellington -what I am taking and what I am wearing - oh the decisions!

No comments: