Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesday...........

1. I had a fantastic loss at weigh in on Saturday - only to sabotage it on Sunday!

2. I will be positng off my christmas card this week - yah!

3. My daughter and I went shopping for her Graduation dinner outfit in the weekend and managed to find something that she is happy to wear

4. My son sent off his Santa letter as well with help from his older sister (it was so cute watching them)

5. I am still struggling a bit in my head with this weight loss journey - but I will sort it out!

6. My 43 things to do before my 43rd birthday list is up now and I am excited to get crossing things off it!

7.We are having a BBQ at our place on my birthday so that will be one thing crossed off the list!

8. My dance workshop went really well, altho I had very sore thighs from the drop for two days

9. I will be updating my monthly goals list for December and reviewing the November goals tomorrow

10. I have finally got my christmas decorations up - will try and post some photos soon.

No comments: