Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mid Month Goal Update

I have updated my monthly goals - overall not the best so far but will continue to improve on it!



1. Loose 3kgs this month

Not the best month but slowly getting there!

2. Swim 3 times this month (Part of the 43 List)
Have been keeping up to date with this so all good.

3. Complete at least 2 crafts this month (Part of the 43 List)
1 down - 1 to go

4. Make at least 2 cards this month (Part of the 43 List)
1 down - 1 to go

5. Have fish at least once this month (Part of the 43 List)

6. Complete at least 5 Scrapbook Pages

7. Begin one of the longer task from the list
Well while it is not a longer task - I did complete a task - Attend a concert at a local park!

8. Reduce overdraft

9. Reduce Visa debt

Since I get paid monthly and at the beginning of the month - I was able to reduce this considerably. - woo hoo

No comments: