Thursday, February 3, 2011

BAM, CRASH, KAPOW..................

The last week or so has seen life give me a side ways hit!!!!!!!!!!

I was plodding along the road of life, happy and carefree when BAM I turned into an emotional, eating machine!

I wanted to cry at the drop of a hat, I ate everything in sight and I mean everything whether I was hungry or not - I felt on edge at work and teary and to top it all of I have done nothing creative!

Why oh why did this happen!

The one thing I am wondering about was hormones - as TTOTM started on Monday night and I feel a sense of calm returning! - But hell, I don't want to go thru that rollercoaster every month so I am tracking my emotions for a month or so to see how it goes.

I noticed that since turning 40 (two years ago) that my monthly cycle began changing and over the last couple of months I have been getting a few hot flushes - I am too young to be going into menopause!

Since my mother has passed away I am going to go and have a chat to her sister/my aunt and see if she knows if mum went thru an early menopause and also ask her about hers - can't hurt to know!.

This rollercoaster has also made me look for any excuse to not excercise and even this morning the clouds looked a little gloomy so I have driven into work - but I did have a think about it all while driving in and came to the conculsion that  - so I get a little wet - is it really that big a deal!

I think not!

So my plan of attack is........................................ - I DON"T KNOW!!!!!!

I think I just have to take it one minute at a time and try and keep making the right choice with regards to food and excercise and hopefully all will return to normal.

No comments: