Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Starting Weight (Monday 21.2.10)     112.00kg (eek)
Saturdays Weigh In                            109.8KG!

Difference a whopping great big loss of 2.2 kgs!

I am so happy with result, it goes to show what a little bit of excercise and good healthy living can do!

Week Recap

After the weekend away and the releasing of the old me - I weighed in on Monday and had a fresh starting point for the journey!

Overall the week went well - I made great food choices  with very very minimal snacking (big thing for me!)
I walked/trained to work three days this week
I completed an 8km bike ride
I attended an Aqua Deep Class
Dance Class as normal

Normally I would train/walk four days but my ankle was a bit sore on Friday so I decided to rest it and drove to work!

Overall a very good first week back into it!

No comments: