Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ABC's............

The lovely Amanada over at Total Disclosure had this post recently that I thought was a fun way to let readers know a little bit more about the writer so here are my answers:

A. Age: 42 Just turned
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you Hate: Scrubbing down the Shower/bath
D. Dogs: No, I have a cat
E. Essential start to your day: A shower.
F. Favourite colour: Funny enough I love Pink – Always have!
G. Gold or silver: Gold
H. Height: 156cm
I. Instruments you play: None
J. Job title: Accounts Receivable Administrator
K. Kids: Two – Girl 13 and Boy 9
L. Live: Auckland, New Zealand
M. Mum's name: Iris
N. Nicknames: None
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 x Caesareans, Asthma Attacks  x 3
P. Pet peeve: Rudeness
Q. Quote from a movie: You can do it Waterboy!
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: One older Brother
T. Time you wake up: 6am Mon- Fri. 7am Weekends
U. Underwear: Always
V. Vegetables you dislike: Brussels Sprouts, Cooked Cabbage, soggy Cauli!
W. What makes you run late: I prefer to be early everywhere but if I am late it is due to “browsing” on the internet
X. X-rays you've had: Ankle x 1, Chest x 2, Teeth - numerous
Y. Yummy food you make: Not one of my strengths!
Z. Zoo animal favourite: Kiwi!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay! I love these :) Another cat person, good to see :)