Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Little Man

Here he is already to head off to school



Today is my little mans 9th Birthday!

So I thought I would share 9 Fun Facts about him:

He is a very talented little soccer player
He is showing alot of promise with cricket as well
He is doing brilliantly at school and is currently reading at the level of 11 year old.
He has a great sense of humor.
He has a sensitive side that he tends to only show his mummy!
He can't stand to stay inside for too long and is happiest when playing outside.
He is a typical kiwi kid that is happiest in barefeet
He has broken his arm once and did not cry at all,but he has stubbed his toes numerous times and cries every time!
He still believes in Santa, The tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny 


For his gifts Mr B and I got him a scooter and his sister is giving him a skateboard.

He was spoilt by the in laws with a cricket set and he also got some more Lego from an aunt!

On Saturday, I am taking him and three of his friends to Extreme Edge for a spot of  rock climbing!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awwww, happy birthday to your little man!

Rock climbing sounds awesome!