Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Monthly Goals

I have started setting myself monthly goals to hlep me keep focussed on what I need to complete in my life to help make me a happy little chappy!



Here is my Goals for March 2011

1.      Loose at 3 kg per month towards the 20kg Year Goal
2.      Make a minimum of 2 cards per month
3.      Complete a minimum of 2 crafts per month off the computer list
4.      Have fish for dinner once a month
5.      Go evening swimming in March at least once a week
6.      Complete at least 4 new pages for each child’s scrapbook album
7.      Continue walking four days a week to work
8.      Get my eyes re-tested



Here is a recap of February Goals
1. Loose 3kgs this monthNot the best month but slowly getting there!
 2. Swim 3 times this month (Part of the 43 List)
Have been keeping up to date with this so all good.
3. Complete at least 2 crafts this month (Part of the 43 List)
1 down - 1 to go
4. Make at least 2 cards this month (Part of the 43 List)
1 down - 1 to go
5. Have fish at least once this month (Part of the 43 List)
    Completed 25.02.10 - Yummy as always.
6. Complete at least 5 Scrapbook Pages
    I only managed to complete three this month
7. Begin one of the longer task from the list
Well while it is not a longer task - I did complete a task - Attend a concert at a local park!
8. Reduce overdraft
9. Reduce Visa debt
Since I get paid monthly and at the beginning of the month - I was able to reduce this considerable today - woo hoo

No comments: