Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday...................

I haven't done one of these post for a while so I thought why not today:


1.      As previously mentioned I am struggling with my weight loss focus - so I am going to turn the focus off the scales and onto loving me.

2.      This is a good website to help me with that

3.      And this lady has awesome art work featuring bigger ladies

4.      And here are some great tips on how to be skinny.

5.      While trying to achieve this ………. I must remember that it does not mean it’s a free for all with food!

6.      I need to get on my bike as the second duathalon is getting closer

7.      I have also been productive in my scrapbooking and have finished nearly 20 pages in the last couple of weeks!

8.      I am off to my BFF’s house this weekend and hope to complete at least another 10

9.      The children’s soccer starts on Saturday – Winter has arrived for me!

10.  I am planning on biking to my sons first game as it is local

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I used to scrapbook! I still have all of my tools and stamps, etc. My God, I spent a fortune on all of that stuff, I really should sell it on ebay....