Monday, March 7, 2011

Weigh In Results




Last Weeks Weight: 109.8
Todays Weight: 109.7

Loss this week:.100 grams

Review of the week:

Overall the week has been good but with TTOTM arriving towards the end of it - my resolve was weakened slightly.
I only managed to walk 3 days this week and not all food choices have been the the best option.
So to have recorded a loss of any sorts is good!

But onwards to another week and lessons to learn from the last week will be taken aboard and dealt with!

The upcoming week sees my stress levels rising as my big big boss from Australia is here on Thursday and I am not sure what she is going to be reviewing, so I am making sure all my work is up to date and I know what is happening with all my debtors!

I am also changing things up in my "purchased" meals on Tuesday night and Wednesdays -as I have a few bills to pay this month I decided to not eat out - so no sushi or subway this month for me :(
It will be interesting and I will have to make sure I am prepared with additional salad items for the week.

What are your favourite lunch time meals?

No comments: