Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!.............

Yup todays the day I turn 43!



I am up nice and early as I need to get my special needs brother in law up and ready to go out with his other brother, as hubby has a soccer tournament today.

I am then making a salad, crumbing the schnitzel for tonights dinner.

I am then out for lunch at St Margarets Gardens in Karaka for lunch with two of my very dear friends who have birthdays in December as well (tradition for us).

Then off to my last squash lesson, followed by picking up my grandmother, up who is coming over to have dinner with us tonight!  I will also have a weigh in at squash which I am not sure how I will go this week as I was out last night and had a few salty things and I know that can play havoc with the weight.

Then I hope to have a nice quiet evening.

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

Happy belated birthday for yesterday. I hope you had a wonderful time at lunch with your friends and got spoilt.