|From Hope Courage Strength Website|
- My Dancing classes have finished for the year - boo hoo!
- I am finishing up the photo blocks tonight - yah!
- I will then create a voucher for my daughter for a day at the beauty therapist getting her brows and lashes done along with a manicure and pedicure!
- Need to get a few more treats for hubbys hamper
- On Friday the kids and I will create the outlaws gift of chocolate covered pretzel sticks.
- Then the outlaws arrive at 6ish to do the gift exchange with the kids.
- We are also heading to the Observatory in Auckland on Saturday to see a show - I remembered yesterday that I still had some vouchers to go and they expire on Christmas Eve!
In regards to my Weight Loss Journey - things have taken a slight detour, I overate both nights in the past weekend and was not happy with myself.
I need to get back on track and will do so after Christmas day! - I know I should do it now but to be honest I can't be bothered! - Tired and slightly stressed are not good combinations for me!
I will however be going to squash on Thursday night so that will help a bit!
I am 90% sure I am attending the Kapiti-Hutt Ceroc champs on 16tha nd 17th March - so I need to sort my shite out asap so that I can loose some more weight for that.
My Battle of the Sexes Dance Partner - Andrea - wants us to do our Routine and I think the outfit we organised for last September is a bit tight now, so that is my goal to make sure that is fitting well and hopefully a bit looser than it was in September.
So I will use the next couple to days to work out the time line and amount I want to loose along with a plan of attack!
Wishing you all that read my little blog - a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.