Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Squash Game Tonight and Tomorrow!

Carla
Source
Whilst I don't look like Carla Khan above - we do both enjoy a game of squash!

I have booked in tonight and tomorrow night to play squash with different people.
I am really looking forward to it and I am hoping to arrange a weekly game with each of the ladies so that I am playing at least twice a week.
Which will not only help my game, it will improve my fitness levels and also make very good use of my membership!

Fingers crossed I am feeling ok tomorrow!

Healthy Lifestyle Journey Update:

I am still on track, eating well and drinking lots of water.
I haven't been tempted to snack yet so that is good.  I will have a big test this weekend at my grandmothers 90th Birthday gathering.
We have an "open house" from 2-4pm with nibbles and then a big shared dinner, I am taking a lettuce salad and am thinking of making it as follows"

Two bags of the mixed leaves (as it has to be a large salad)
Cherry Tomatoes halved
Red Onion -sliced or chopped
Grated carrot
Maybe some capsicum (sliced or chopped)
Feta cheese cubes?
And then toss with a balsamic vinegrette.

Does this sound good?
Thoughts and suggestions PLEASE!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I've recently discovered a caramelised balsamic vinegar, and I am IN LOVE! It is a thicker version of the old favourite.