Thursday, November 11, 2010

Confession Time!

I need to off load my brain to you all and confess.................

I AM STRUGGLING........................

I go thru the motions each day but I am not as foccussed as I have been previously! - I am good during my working day but loose it at night and eat and eat - Yesterday alone I ate over the day 3 chocolate bars!!!

I just can't seem to find the drive to get this weight loss journey back on track!

I do know after previous "life coaching" that I am someone who needs to have all the areas of my life in order for my life to roll along smoothly - these include work, health, family and me time.

Work - has been stressing me lately and I am on edge all the time there -
Health - while I am still walking to work, the eating is nowhere near good enough to be loosing weight
Family - This is probably one place that is good - and that is thanks to my hubby, altho he has been busy with commitments lately, that I am left alone with the kids at night - just me and the fridge!
Me time - well this is no existent! - I have not scrapbooked for months and months and the last lot of creating was for my sons soccer coaches end of year thank you, which wasn't very challenging creative wise!

And now to throw another worry into my mix - MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup I have been spending a little bit more than I should and from our savings account without hubbys knowledge - ARGH!!!

And I don't want to tell him so I am needing to go to the bank and get an overdraft on my personal account to pay for it !

Why do I do this to myself!!!!!!!

So how do I get my groove back? How do I make all those areas of my life happy again? How? How? How?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Please just sit down & talk to your hubby about how you've overspent. Keeping secrets in a marriage is not a good thing - trust me, I've got my divorce papers sitting on my coffee table waiting to be sent off :(

Just sit down and be honest. Tell him how you plan to pay it back out of your own personal money, but don't go and get an overdraft.

Talk to him about WHY you're overspending, and ask for his help to get you to stop.

He loves you, he'll support you.

Good luck.