Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally Friday

This has been a long week for me and the weight struggles have been evident!

I know for sure that tomorrows weigh in will show a large gain and I really don't want to acknowledge it!

I have also decided to keep going on the old points plan and the Wendie Plan version until I get to under 100 and also work on getting to know the Pro-Points Plan in the mean time - changing over to the new plan really thru me this week so for my own sanity I need to got back to what I know and learn more about new plan.

I have also got onto some other struggles and am feeling the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter!

I am hoping to purhcase my new bike next week as well and then I need to get some new walking shoes!

So for now things are slowly getting better in my little world!

No comments: