Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday.............

1. The cocktail Party in the weekend was awesome – lots of lovely ladies to talk to, lots of yummy nibbles to eat and lots of fabulous cocktails to drink!


2. BUT the cocktail party was so good that the scales on Monday morning were screaming at me to get off!!!

3. But the new Pro-points plan has started so that will help me get back to focussing on my weight loss journey

4. On Saturday I managed to get all of my 8 year old sons Santa presents – Whew am so glad that part is over

5. Now to try and think what to get my 13 year old daughter who only wants money to buy clothes with, but I have told her that she doesn’t just get money while her brother still believes cause Santa does not give cash! (as I tell him!)

6. I also managed to look in a couple of bike shops over the weekend and I think I have found the bike I will purchase – I can’t get over the price of them – eek!

7. Preparations for my Christmas decorating is coming along very nicely – I am just waiting for some coloured cardstock from my Stampin Up lady and then I can finish off the Christmas cards and belly banding the bottles and snap boxes – I will post pictures later

8. I have also nearly finished making the magnetic noticeboards for my nephews and cousins kids – photos to follow on those as well

9. Work life has settled down and things are running a lot smoother – thank goodness

10. Hubby and I have spoken about the savings and all is good in the world again!

No comments: