Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday (Opps a Day Late!)

1. Happy Birthday to My Lovely Husband who will be turning 46 tomorrow!(opps that would be today now!)


2. There is just under 1 calendar month to my birthday – yah me!

3. I surprised hubby by booking him in for a round of golf at St Andrews Golf Course ……in Hamilton with a good friend on Sunday just gone – He loved it!

4. I am attending a cocktail party this weekend – free cocktails all for the price of 1 bottle of bubbles and a plate of sweets to share!

5. My Daughters Jump Jam team won the local competition at our towns local fireworks display – they were so good!

6. My son has been asking for quite a while now to get “flames” cut into his hair? – I keep putting him off!

7. My local community course got cancelled – I guess not many ladies want to get Hot and Spicy in High Heels like I did!

8. Xmas planning is coming along great – will take some photos and post them up so you can see all my craftiness!

9. Weight loss is coming along slowly – but it is going down so that is all good

10. I haven’t been able to look for a bike yet – hopefully this weekend

No comments: