Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday................

1. We are so proud of our daughter, she was one of 6 students selected to sit the Dux exam at her school


2. She was also accepted into the Academic Institute at our local High School for next years schooling

3. We are also proud of our son who got the sportsman of the night award at his summer soccer and also got the Player of the Day award the following night at his Touch game

4. I have completed all my Christmas cards and have them ready to post on the 1st December

5. I have also finished decorating the water bottles, snap boxes that will be going on the table on Christmas Day

6. My week on the Pro-points Plan did not go according to plan so I am going to go back to the old points system until I am under 100 and use the time between now and then to get to know the new pro points plan better

7. Check out this ladies Christmas Decorations – so nice and simple

8. I am still looking for a new bike – altho my husband has now expressed his concerns regarding the training, as he does not want me training on the roads as we have had a string of cyclist deaths in the last couple of weeks in NZ

9. Check out Gala Darlings interview with her friend Twinkie who is making a living in America from crocheting!

10.Life is starting to feel normal for me again - YAH!

No comments: