Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Monthly Goal Update

Being the middle of the month I thought it was best to check how I was going on my monthly goals:


1. Loose at least 4 kg - (.6/4) - This is going slowly - time to move it up a gear!


2. Drink at least 2 litres of water each weekend

(First weekend Update Not quite the 2 litres but more than normal!)


(Second Weekend Update - alot better - managed 2 litres WooHoo)

3. Load up the remainding items in the wardrobe onto Trade Me - opps haven't got onto this yet - must do it soon!

4. Make 4 Cards this Month - Another thing not yet accomplished - but I have ideas and I will definetly get them done by the end of the month!

5. Look for and if possible purchase my new bike

(I have been to a couple of bike stores and have my sights set on one!)

6. Finalise Christmas Decorations and place settings

(I have started organising these so that is getting the ball rolling on this one!)

Overall I am feeling happy with my progress on my month goals - would prefer the weight to be lower but am happy to not be gaining - I am trying to get my head around the new pro-points system for Weight Watchers but I am sure once I have that sorted, things will start moving along nicely

No comments: