Monday, November 8, 2010

Motivating Monday................

As you can see from my post below - I still can not post from home - argh! - I just don't know what is the problem and who to ask for help as I don't want friends knowing about this blog - so maybe a stranger is the way to go???

Work has been very draining and busy for me of late and has been testing my motivation and determination on this weigh loss journey.

Has it been winning - well to be honest - there have been a few weak moments but surprisingly not at work - I am very good with my eating whilst at work, so I am proud of myself for that!

Its those darn evenings that I need to sort out!

But I will ge there  - Weigh in on Saturday saw another .600 gone so now only 3.1 to loose this month to be under the 100Kg!

I can do this  - no to remain focussed and achieve it!

So here is a link to Craig Harpers recent post about When the Motivation Subsides - Hope you enjoy it

If you are wanting to sign up to receive Craigs emails then go to his website - http://www.craigharper.com.au/ and there is a sign in section on the right hand side to sign up for the emails

No comments: