Wednesday, January 12, 2011

28 Day Challenge Day 8

STGTBT – Day 8


Yesterday was a good day - My dance class started up again for the new year and I got a nice surprise while there as well.
The owners had purchased new t-shirts for the teachers with here names on them for wearing in class and they got one done up for me! - Yes little old me! - She said I am part of the team! (I help out on the door and offer my words of wisdom when needed - or not!)

I was so stoked to receive the t-shirt and whilst it is a bit small for me now - I have a goal to work towards to get it to an acceptable fit for public viewing!  I also mentioned to another that when everyone elses will be weathered and worn - mine will be nice and fresh!

Anyways - food choices -were excellent yesterday - so pleased with myself!

So whats on the board today - Day 8
Todays topic is about Cooking

Make sure to be prepared for your meals, checking you have all the ingredients to make the meal, and even menu planning before doing the weekly grocery shopping helps make sure you are prepared to succeeed not fail!

Another good point is to make extras and freeze them ready for the night when things are a bit rushed!

No comments: