Friday, January 7, 2011

28 Day Challenge Day 3

Recap of Day 2 – Yesterdays pointers are starting to be a part of my life again!

I had a bit of a bad food day at work - this was due to boredom and boredom! which lead to eating and eating!
BUT - I made up for it by going for a 4km walk when I got home and boy was it hot and humid yesterday!
I sweated like a pig!
But felt so good for accomplishing it and was rewarded with the scales showing less this morning - woo hoo!


Onto Day Three:

Curbing Food Cravings was mentioned today and what a good time to mention it as well – I am someone who has been known to give into a craving here and there!

Will power is a good one to have to help curb those cravings- don’t give in – whilst it is easier said that done sometimes – I know I need to learn to use it more to make me feel good about the choices I make and as they say nothing feels as good as thin does.

Maintaining lots of variety in my diet will also help the cravings as my body won’t feel deprived of something, along with having healthy food in the house and making sure I am having a healthy snack in between meals will also help me to not feel so hungry leading to a pig out!

Keeping busy in the evenings will also help the need to eat when bored! – This should be easy for the crafter in me!

Hunger Pains! – wow there’s a feeling I don’t think I have truly felt in a long time!, but by ensuring I keep up my water consumption, variety in my meals with veges, protein and carbs I shouldn’t feel these while changing my lifestyle of eating!

As usual there is a whole lot more mentioned in the programme but I don’t want to give it all away!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

One of the great things with my job is I get so busy I do get to feel genuine hunger pangs. I had forgotten what they were like too :)

Good to see the scales heading in the right direction!