Tuesday, January 11, 2011

28 Day Challenge Day 6 & 7

I realised last night that while I put up the weekend post I forgot to put up yesterdays as well so I am going to recap yesterday and todays words of wisdom.

Day 6:
Portion Control was on the blackboard this morning – and we are all aware of making sure that our portions are correct with a healthy weight loss programme – both Annette and Weight Watchers tell us about this and I am sure we all know about it – so lets just double check our helpings for a day or so and make sure we aren’t eating more than we think!

Other tips I have heard of:
Eat off a smaller plate
Try not to eat in front of the TV but if you must then do not take the whole bag – place a portion into a bowl and take that!
Check the labels for servings size and then check your serving size! – Do they match!


 Day 7

Yesterday was a good day - I ate well and even went for a bike ride after work.
But I did feel a bit peckish last night and had a couple of packets of WW chips which I shouldn't have but on the plus side -at least I didn't give in to the CHEESE!!!!!!!!


So todays pearls of Wisdoms are:
DO NOT FEED EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough said – this is a hard one to overcome but patience and being aware of why I am eating and I will get there!
If  I want major changes in my diet and nutrition then I need to change my behaviours!
And remembering only to drink water if I am thirsty!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Portion sizes is such a big part of it!

I always make sure when my man cooks that I serve my own dinner, otherwise I get a man portion.