Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 4&5 28 Day Challenge

Since my home computer does not let me access my blog I will recap the weekend now:

STGTBT Day 4/5


Todays tips and tricks was all about remembering to eat a variety of food from all the food groups to ensure that you are getting all the nutrients that your body is going to need to help give you a healthy and happy life!

I believe I achieve this but do tend to overeat on a few but I am working on it everyday!

The weekend in general was good for me in regards to food choices and excercise

I picked up my bike from the bike doctor and was able to get in a 3km ride on Sat and 6km on Sunday - yes my butt does hurt today!

I also managed to walk approx 4kms in the weekend as well

I am loving this feeling of being in control!

The scales are moving in the right direction as well and my energy levels are rising day by day - amazing what good food and excercise can do to ya body!

No comments: